Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Friday, August 21, 2026

I'm getting speechless too, my sweet baby... want to tell you sweet love things to make you feel love... feel safe... feel me... to make you fall so deep into me again, my sweet baby... and don't know what to say again... wishing I could be with you... could have sweet body in my arms, honey... so that... I wouldn't... I won't, honey... when we're together... so that I won't have to say anything... just pin my lips on your beautiful lips... kissing you the way love kisses... cradling your sweet body, honey... and don't have to say anything... still more than enough to make you feel love... to make you fall, honey... :)

I love you...
💜💜💜

... that much... :)

Miss you, hone... that much... want you... that much... adore you... that much... and respect you too, my little daughters' angel mommy... that much also... :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)