I'm getting speechless too, my sweet baby... want to tell you sweet love things to make you feel love... feel safe... feel me... to make you fall so deep into me again, my sweet baby... and don't know what to say again... wishing I could be with you... could have sweet body in my arms, honey... so that... I wouldn't... I won't, honey... when we're together... so that I won't have to say anything... just pin my lips on your beautiful lips... kissing you the way love kisses... cradling your sweet body, honey... and don't have to say anything... still more than enough to make you feel love... to make you fall, honey... :)
I love you...
💜💜💜
... that much... :)
Miss you, hone... that much... want you... that much... adore you... that much... and respect you too, my little daughters' angel mommy... that much also... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment