Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Good morning, my sweet baby... my sweet lady... my sweet woman... my best friend... my angel lover... my angle hooker... my little daughters' angel mommy... my angel wife... take care... and have a sweet and beautiful day... successful at work, my love... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... just... way... too... much...

... that much... :)

Miss you, honey... want you... adore you... and respect you too... that much... always wish I could be with you, honey... could have you... have your love, my sweet baby... all the time... love's still burning, my sweet baby... and I'm gonna keep it like this for a while... keep the burning fire, honey... deep in me... and often get emotional for that, my sweet baby... whenever I'm thinking of you... like when I'm writing for you, honey... or right now... when I'm sending you my love wishes... I'm feeling water in my eyes... and a lot of smiles are always on my lips... right now... :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)