Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Friday, August 21, 2026

Good morning, my sweet baby... my sweet lady... my sweet woman... my angel lover... my little daughters' angel mommy... my angel wife... take care... and have a sweet and beautiful day... successful at work, my love... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you too...

... just... way... too... much...

... way... way... too... much...

... that much... :)

Miss you, my sweet baby... and want you... want your love... all the time... so much that I'm feeling a little bit hopeless and helpless again, honey... right now... I want you, honey... I want your love... I want... your babies too, honey... I do, my love... I do... :) 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)