I'm getting speechless, my sweet baby... I had never gone... this far... in love... in literature... in everything, honey... I had never talked to a girl/woman... this way... never written about love... much less this way too, honey... so... this is by far the most for me... and I'm so happy that you always welcome me... always accept me, honey... always so patient too... so magnanimous to me... I know I won't lose love... won't lose you... and that makes me speechless... :)
I love you, honey...
💜💜💜
... I love you...
... just... way... too... much... :)
I'm a man in love, my best woman friend... and that perfect woman... is you... I'm not hesitated, honey... I'm not ashamed... I know I won't lose you... won't lose love... I know you always welcome... always accept me... always listen to me... and nothing else matters to me... too... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment