Good morning, my angel lover... my little daughters' angel mommy... my angel wife... take care... and have a sweet and beautiful day... successful at work... a perfect weekend, my love... :)
I love you, honey...
💜💜💜
... I love you...
... that much... :)
I'm a little bit too emotional these days, honey... today... I'm completing my love letter for you tonight... extremely sensitive stuff, honey... so... :)
I'm serious, my love... I'm always serious in love... I'm extremely serious... with you... in love with you... for me... all is love, honey... to make you feel love... feel me... to hold you, my sweet baby... that tight... I'm doing everything I could, my love... to make sure everything is love, honey... is my love... for you... pure love... and nothing else but love... to make sure you can always "accept" it, honey... accept me... to not go "to far", honey... not get "astray" with the extremely sensitive stuff, honey... to never lose love... lose you... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment