Take care, my love... together... I'm completing my love letter for you... final lines, honey... and miss you... and want you... a lot... and getting a little bit too emotional for that... for love, honey... for you... :)
I love you, my sweet baby...
💜💜💜
... I love you...
... that much... :)
Take care... and have a sweet day, my love... one more time... always remember to take care too, my little daughters' angel mommy... when we have fallen so deep, honey... in love... into each other... and we're still oceans apart... when I'm still so far away, honey... still not there... to be with you... to care for you... to love you, honey... like that... like in my fantasies I often send you... to give you all my love... and to hold you for you to sleep in my arms... day and night... take care too, my angel wife... for me too... with me... together... and I will always remember to be a lot more careful too... for you too... the way I often tell you, honey... I promised you that too... again and again and again... :)
And only you too, my love... only you... only with you... and nobody else... I promised you that too... yet again... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment