Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Wednesday, August 19, 2026

I'm feeling a little bit blue tonight, my sweet baby... right now... a little bit like I lost you... lost love... like I'm losing you... losing love, honey... just a little bit, my best woman friend... perhaps because it's raining heavily all the day here these days... and that makes me miss you... want to be with you, honey... make me feel blue in my heart... I will be fine... sometimes I'm still feeling like that... less often now but still, honey... and that's okay too, right, my love? That makes me love you a lot more, my sweet baby... I always know what I have, right? That's why thinking that... "She loves me... that much... she does... she really does..." is always so sweet for me, right? I will be fine, honey... :)

I love you...
💜💜💜

... just... way... too... much...

... that much... :)

I miss you, honey... a lot... want to be with you... sunny days for rainy days... good days and bad... and so on... with you, honey... :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)