Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Good morning, my sweet baby... my best friend... my sweet woman... my angel lover... my little daughters' angel mommy... my angel wife... take care... and have a sweet and beautiful day... successful at work, my love... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... more... than... ever... :)

You're always in my heart... my mind, my sweet baby... I miss you, honey... a lot... always wish... always want to be with you... :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)