Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Wednesday, August 19, 2026

They have waged a "botany war" in the Garden of Venus, honey... I can say... I bought those apple saplings from the Shopee maket, like the screen of my > 12 old laptop... so... :)

Take care too, my love... together... I go sleep now... :)

"I love you..."
💜💜💜 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IRc9XYsnfmZsSCv5eM5wbmHU6TbFG49E/view?usp=sharing 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)