Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Have a peaceful night, my angel lover... my little daughters' angel mommy... with sweet dreams... and a sweet morning... a beautiful day when you wake up... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... more... than... ever... :)

May little angels... like the little god of love... be surrounding my little daughters' angel mommy right now... singing her sweet lullabies on my behalf... to bring her into sweet dreams with me... :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)