Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Have a peaceful night, my angel lover... my little daughters' angel mommy... my angel wife... with sweet dreams... and a sweet morning... a beautiful day... when you wake up... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... more... than... ever...

... I love you...

... just... way... too... much...

... that much... :)

Miss you, my sweet baby... a lot... and want you too, honey... want your love... want... your... babies, my sweet baby... all the time... love's still burning me... just wish I were with you, honey...right now... I'd "hurt" you so much... I'd make you lose sleep... I'd make you the happiest woman on Earth... tonight... before I hold you for you to sleep again... peacefully in my arms... with all my love... deep inside... :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)