Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Wednesday, August 19, 2026

And again, my angel lover... don't worry about my heart... my mind... don't ever worry about my love for you, okay? I only have one woman to love... to care for... to bring her happiness... to father her babies, honey... only one... for the rest of my life... forever... I always heard you... always feel you... always know what you are trying to tell me... to let me know... always listen to you... to your heart... to the woman in you, right? I always, honey... always did... always do... always am... always try... :)

I love you...
💜💜💜

... that much... :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)