Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Wednesday, August 19, 2026

One more time, my sweet baby... always remember to take care too, honey... to be careful too... for me too... with me... together, okay, my love? When we have fallen so deep, honey... this deep... and still oceans apart... when I'm still so far away, my sweet baby... still not there to be with you... to care for you... to make you feel love... to love you, honey... like that... like what I often tell you... to give you all my love... and to hold you for you to sleep in my arms... day and night... take care too, my sweet baby... for me too... and I will always remember to be a lot more careful too... for you too... the way I often tell you, honey... I promised you... again and again and again... :)

I love you too, my sweet baby...
💜💜💜

... I love you too... 

... just... way... too... much...

... way... way... too... much...

... that much... :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)