Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Wednesday, August 19, 2026

I leave now, okay, my love? I will miss you a lot... will always keep you in my heart... my mind... in everything I do... every decision I'll make... everywhere I go... in my fantasy of love too, my angel hooker... in my sweet dreams... I promised you... yet again... :)

Always remember to take care too, honey... to be careful too... for me too... and one more time, my sweet baby... don't underestimate them, okay, my love? They have never given up yet... I can say... so... :)

 I leave now, my love... :)

"I love you..."
💜💜💜 



No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)