Pinned

It's "tipping point" yet again, right, my angel lover? For me too... for you too, right, my love? For our love... another milestone on our strange journey of love, right, my love? Somehow our love story has merged into history... how do you feel, my love? Do you feel a little bit worried... a little bit anxious? :)

I have been doing everything I could, honey... everyday... every night... every weekend... of love... mostly 4 years... an enormous... unbelievable amount of work, right? I completed it, honey... with the power of love... the enormous power... of your sweet love... your great love... for me... :)

There is nothing left behind, honey... nothing to look back... nothing to regret... for me... and for you too... for both of us... and there will never be... as I promised you again and again, right? I promised you... yet again... :)

Take care, my love... for me too... with me... together... and enjoy our love... enjoy everything, my little daughters' angel mommy... there's nothing to worry... I will be just fine... we will be just fine... I promised you... one more time... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xVEsKM0kFmm-cAJBFx6EiDLWHqLBYqlg/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KgdZzLbAg7Vgz4sFeuIxSTKJQYavCnmX/view?usp=sharing 

Friday, October 9, 2026

Want to tell you something... sweet love things... to make you feel love... to make you fall into me again... but I don't know what to say again, my sweet... p_ssy... just wish... always wish... I could be with you... a chance... with you, my sweet... p_ssy... I'd never miss it... I will never miss it... no way... to love you, honey... to care for you... to make you mine... forever... to bring you happiness... to make you the happiest woman on Earth, my best woman friend... the way I told you... every moment... everyday... every night... everytime an all the time... make you unable to escape me... make you unable to "recover from that", honey... ever again... forever mine... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... that much...

... that bad...

... that mad, my sweet... p_ssy... that crazy... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)