Pinned

It's "tipping point" yet again, right, my angel lover? For me too... for you too, right, my love? For our love... another milestone on our strange journey of love, right, my love? Somehow our love story has merged into history... how do you feel, my love? Do you feel a little bit worried... a little bit anxious? :)

I have been doing everything I could, honey... everyday... every night... every weekend... of love... mostly 4 years... an enormous... unbelievable amount of work, right? I completed it, honey... with the power of love... the enormous power... of your sweet love... your great love... for me... :)

There is nothing left behind, honey... nothing to look back... nothing to regret... for me... and for you too... for both of us... and there will never be... as I promised you again and again, right? I promised you... yet again... :)

Take care, my love... for me too... with me... together... and enjoy our love... enjoy everything, my little daughters' angel mommy... there's nothing to worry... I will be just fine... we will be just fine... I promised you... one more time... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xVEsKM0kFmm-cAJBFx6EiDLWHqLBYqlg/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KgdZzLbAg7Vgz4sFeuIxSTKJQYavCnmX/view?usp=sharing 

Friday, October 9, 2026

I'm getting speechless, my sweet... p_ssy... "again and still..." I'm feeling love, honey... feeling you... and don't know what to say... I'm still a little bit "paranoid" with the bitches too, honey... I just want to admit... so... still "operate in safe mode"... I hate them, honey... a lot... I have to say again... I'm not really feeling so free... to tell you my heart... my mind... to show you love, my sweet... p_ssy... to make you fall so deep into me... :)

I love you...
💜💜💜

... just... way... too... much...

... way... way... too... much...

... that much... :)

Want you, my sweet... p_ssy... want your love... want your happiness... want... your... babies too, honey... my babies, my sweet baby... with you... all the time... adore you, honey... respect  you... that much... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)