Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Saturday, October 3, 2026

Have a peaceful night, my angel lover... my little daughters' angel mommy... my angel wife... with sweet dreams... and a beautiful day... a perfect weekend... when you wake up in the morning... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

I miss you, honey... a lot... you're always in my heart... my mind... sleeping peacefully... inside of me... protecting me... burning me... with your great love... your sweet love... for me... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)