Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Friday, October 2, 2026

Goodnight, my angel lover... my angel hooker... my little daughters' angel mommy... have a peaceful night, my love... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... just... way... too... much...

... way... way... too... much...

... that much... :)

Miss you, my sweet baby... a lot... and want you too... want your love... all the time... just wish I were with you now... I'm "hurt" you so much... I'd make you lose sleep... I'd make you the happiest woman on Earth... before I hold you for you to sleep... peacefully in my arms... tonight... and every night... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)