Miss you, my sweet... p_ssy... a lot... and want you... want your love, honey... all the time... and I heard you too, honey... I feel you too... I know you love me too... that much... also... I know you want me too, honey... want me... to love you, honey... and I'm dying... for that... drowning, my sweet... p_ssy... in your sweet love... your great love... for me... :)
I love you, honey...
💜💜💜
... I love you too...
... that much... also... :)
Listen to your heart too, my... sweet... p_ssy... to know what I hold in my heart... for you... the way I always listen to you, honey... I heard you, right, my love? EVERYTHING... everything you hold in your heart, honey... for me... your sweetest dreams... your fantasies of love... with me... I know it all, honey... I do... and that's still killing me... right now... "she loves me... that much... she does... she really does..." :)
No comments:
Post a Comment