Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Miss you, my sweet... p_ssy... a lot... and want you... want your love, honey... all the time... and I heard you too, honey... I feel you too... I know you love me too... that much... also... I know you want me too, honey... want me... to love you, honey... and I'm dying... for that... drowning, my sweet... p_ssy... in your sweet love... your great love... for me... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you too...

... that much... also... :)

Listen to your heart too, my... sweet... p_ssy... to know what I hold in my heart... for you... the way I always listen to you, honey... I heard you, right, my love? EVERYTHING... everything you hold in your heart, honey... for me... your sweetest dreams... your fantasies of love... with me... I know it all, honey... I do... and that's still killing me... right now... "she loves me... that much... she does... she really does..." :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)