Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Tuesday, September 8, 2026

I'm preparing lunch, my sweet baby... I will leave now, okay, my love? I will miss you a lot, honey... love's still burning me... right now... I will always keep you in my heart... my mind... always let you to sleep, my sweet baby... peacefully... inside of me... I promised you... again and again... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you too...

... more... than... ever... :)

Take care... and have a sweet night, my love... always remember to take care too, my little daughters' angel mommy... for me too... with me... together, okay, my love? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)