Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Friday, September 11, 2026

Miss you, my sweet baby... and want you... want to be with you... to love you... want your love, my sweet baby... all the time... I'm still feeling like that, honey... still lose my mind... lose myself... whenever I think of you, honey... like right now... when I'm writing these love wishes for you too, my sweet baby... I'm still feeling love... feeling you... still living in your sweet love... your great love for me... still falling, honey... into you... in love with you... all the time(s)... :)

I love you, my sweet baby...
💜💜💜

... I love you too...

... just... way... too... much...

... way... way... too... much...

... that much... :)

I'm still feeling speechless, my sweet baby... everytime... and right now too... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)