Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Friday, September 11, 2026

I'm preparing lunch, my sweet baby... I leave now, okay, my love? I will miss you a lot... you're always in my heart... my mind, my sweet baby... sleeping peacefully inside of me... burning me... with your sweet love... protecting me... with your great love... for me... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you too...

... more... than... ever... :)

Take care... and have a sweet night, my little daughters' angel mommy... always remember to take care too, honey... for me too... with me... together... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)