Pinned

One more time, my angel lover... my little daughters' angel mommy... always be patient with me... always be magnanimous to me... together... I'm building the greatest wonder of love... of all time... for you... and everything I may need is just a little bit more time at the end... to make sure "My Lover..." will always be so perfect, my sweet baby... just like my love for you... just like our love... just like your love for me, right my love? Like sometimes I did change my mind, honey... back and forth... between the musics... and just one change like that could also cost me an entire hour... and make me so late... like today, honey... yet again... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you too...

... that much... :)

Yes, honey... I only feel it... with you... I'm not ashamed, my love... not at all... I feel so fine... so right... so good... I allowed myself too, honey... to fall so deep... into you... in love with you... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mw2DxprXancpWotiUqeyxGz2dvJwR6j2/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18YvvxsU9GywEWpCY7K9fKdBOcD0zOiTS/view?usp=sharing 

Tuesday, September 15, 2026

I've just completed another letter page for you, my sweet baby... that's why I will sleep very well... tonight... and every night... I will stay a little bit more to fix my new Debian Sid amd64, honey... the bleeding edge Debian distribution I have NEVER used this during 2 decades using Debian... so... I'm very excited with it these days... for you too, honey... I'm trying to get the 13 years old Nvidia GT625M GPU to work again... to have greatest experience when I'm with you, my sweet baby... I haven't succeeded yet... so... :)

You're in love with a super tech savvy, honey... my Debian systems (including this Sid) only have ~600 packages in total, honey... in comparison with ~1500-2500 packages on a standard system... an "optimizational system" I've been optimized during the two decades using Debian --- to the OPTIMAL threshold ;)

Take care... and have a sweet day, my love... :)

"I love you..."
💜💜💜 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)