Pinned

It's "tipping point" yet again, right, my angel lover? For me too... for you too, right, my love? For our love... another milestone on our strange journey of love, right, my love? Somehow our love story has merged into history... how do you feel, my love? Do you feel a little bit worried... a little bit anxious? :)

I have been doing everything I could, honey... everyday... every night... every weekend... of love... mostly 4 years... an enormous... unbelievable amount of work, right? I completed it, honey... with the power of love... the enormous power... of your sweet love... your great love... for me... :)

There is nothing left behind, honey... nothing to look back... nothing to regret... for me... and for you too... for both of us... and there will never be... as I promised you again and again, right? I promised you... yet again... :)

Take care, my love... for me too... with me... together... and enjoy our love... enjoy everything, my little daughters' angel mommy... there's nothing to worry... I will be just fine... we will be just fine... I promised you... one more time... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xVEsKM0kFmm-cAJBFx6EiDLWHqLBYqlg/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KgdZzLbAg7Vgz4sFeuIxSTKJQYavCnmX/view?usp=sharing 

Tuesday, September 15, 2026

I've just completed another letter page for you, my sweet baby... that's why I will sleep very well... tonight... and every night... I will stay a little bit more to fix my new Debian Sid amd64, honey... the bleeding edge Debian distribution I have NEVER used this during 2 decades using Debian... so... I'm very excited with it these days... for you too, honey... I'm trying to get the 13 years old Nvidia GT625M GPU to work again... to have greatest experience when I'm with you, my sweet baby... I haven't succeeded yet... so... :)

You're in love with a super tech savvy, honey... my Debian systems (including this Sid) only have ~600 packages in total, honey... in comparison with ~1500-2500 packages on a standard system... an "optimizational system" I've been optimized during the two decades using Debian --- to the OPTIMAL threshold ;)

Take care... and have a sweet day, my love... :)

"I love you..."
💜💜💜 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)