I go sleep now, my sweet baby... all for you... all because of you, my love... ;)
I bought this Dell Inspiron N3421C for this GPU too, honey... it was a decent GPU for gaming back then... and I loved games too... used to... so... :)
I abandoned it in around 2017, honey... for I no longer played game since then... I don't see the need for a dedicated GPU with normal things like web browsing... watching YouTube... word processing... etc. so... I always forgot it too... until now... until you, my sweet baby... :)
My legendary laptop is "a classic vintage piece of art", honey... I can say... when I bring that >13 years old Nvidia GeForce GT625M back to life... yet again... everything looks completely different before my eyes now... like a completely different machine... ;)
Take care, my love... together... I go sleep now... :)
I love you, my sweet baby...
💜💜💜
... I love you...
... this much... ;)
Nvidia GeForce GT625M on Debian Sid amd64: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18F7VRFjEA-sdftauBL_AuyPFso4KgNP0/view?usp=sharing
No comments:
Post a Comment