Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Monday, September 7, 2026

I'm writing for you, my sweet baby... my top priority... my labor of love... every night... everyday... take care... and have a sweet day, my love... you're always in my heart... my mind... in everything I do... every decision I've made... and will always be... I promised you... yet again... :)

Always remember to take care too, my little daughters' angel mommy... for me too... with me... together... :)

"I love you..."
💜💜💜 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)