Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... the life I didn't choose... I don't reject... the fire we didn't start, right, my love? To be in love with me... to be the woman I love... my future... my happiness... to be everything I have in this life, honey... is dangerous... still is... there's no jokes here... so... you have to always keep that in mind too... for me too, okay, my love? I will be fine... we will be fine... I promised you... yet again... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... more... than... ever... :)

You are always in my heart... my mind, my sweet baby... in everything I do... every decision I've made and will make... always be... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O3S2zQW9mfyW4UtEc4v-a-H-WKt7Dk4j/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/17hjm461MrsB3Oc4mcHIVmmBHD5ekB6th/view?usp=sharing

Monday, September 7, 2026

I go sleep now, my sweet baby... a little bit late for a little bit information I have to process... for you too, my sweet baby... for us... to know what I should do... what I should not... things like that... :)

I will miss you a lot, my sweet baby... will wake up again... for love... for you... for sure... every night... laying on my bed... thinking... dreaming... of love... of you... and falling into sleep... with you in my heart... my mind... is always so sweet for me, my sweet baby... tonight too... for sure... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... more... than... ever... :)

Take care... and have a sweet day, my love... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)