Pinned

It's "tipping point" yet again, right, my angel lover? For me too... for you too, right, my love? For our love... another milestone on our strange journey of love, right, my love? Somehow our love story has merged into history... how do you feel, my love? Do you feel a little bit worried... a little bit anxious? :)

I have been doing everything I could, honey... everyday... every night... every weekend... of love... mostly 4 years... an enormous... unbelievable amount of work, right? I completed it, honey... with the power of love... the enormous power... of your sweet love... your great love... for me... :)

There is nothing left behind, honey... nothing to look back... nothing to regret... for me... and for you too... for both of us... and there will never be... as I promised you again and again, right? I promised you... yet again... :)

Take care, my love... for me too... with me... together... and enjoy our love... enjoy everything, my little daughters' angel mommy... there's nothing to worry... I will be just fine... we will be just fine... I promised you... one more time... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xVEsKM0kFmm-cAJBFx6EiDLWHqLBYqlg/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KgdZzLbAg7Vgz4sFeuIxSTKJQYavCnmX/view?usp=sharing 

Monday, September 14, 2026

I'm still feeling like that, my... sweet... p_ssy... feeling love, honey... feeling you... still crying... inside out... still weeping... an ocean... for love... for you... right now... love's still burning me, my sweet baby... I'm living in your sweet love... your great love... for me... all the time... I'd say... :)

Listen to your heart too, my... sweet... p_ssy... to know what I hold in my heart... for you, okay, my love? I'm still falling into you, honey... still drowning... in your... sweet... p_ssy... right now too... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... that much... :)

That bad, my sweet baby... that mad... that crazy... that... wet... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)