I'm listening, my heart... I always am... always try, my sweet baby... to listen to you... to your heart... to the woman in you, honey... to what you're trying to tell me... to let me know... and I hope... and my heart tells me, honey... that's just the way my... sweet... p_ssy loves me... make me feel "a little bit strange in my heart", honey... to see how I'd think and feel and do... to see through my heart... my mind, my sweet... p_ssy... I really hope so... but I'm very careful with that too, honey... still and always... and anyway... :)
I love you, honey...
💜💜💜
... I love you...
... that much... :)
I only have one woman to love, my sweet baby... to care for her... to bring her happiness... to father her babies, honey... only one... in my heart... in my mind... only one... for the rest of my life... and forever... and that perfect woman... is you... there's no way I'd fail you, honey... no way I'd let you down... I promised you that too... yet again... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment