I'm preparing lunch, my sweet baby... I will leave now, okay, my love? I will miss you a lot... love's still burning me, my sweet... p_ssy... making me feel love... feel you... all the time... and right now too... I will always keep you in my heart... my mind... in my fantasies of love... in my sweet dreams... I promise you... yet again... and again and again and again... you... and nobody else but you, my sweet... p_ssy... for the rest of my life... and forever... :)
Take care... and have a sweet night, my love... always remember to take care... to be careful too, my little daughters' angel mommy... for me too... and I will always remember to be a lot more careful too... for you too... the way I often you, honey... I promised you that too... yet again... :)
Take care, my love... together... :)
"I love you..."
💜💜💜
No comments:
Post a Comment