Always wish I could be with you, my best woman friend... could hold your sweet body in my arms... could pin my lips on your beautiful lips... and so on... and make it... to late... for you, honey... again and again and again... make you the happiest woman on Earth, honey... make you fall so deep into me... unable to escape me... forever... :)
I love you, honey...
💜💜💜
... I love you...
... that much... :)
Importantly, honey... I'm still very careful with them and their bitches... still and always... I'm sure they're still there... reading... listening... watching... analyzing everything... I have no doubt... so... :)
I hate them a lot, honey... I have to say again... so many sweet love things I often hold back... because of them, honey... because I don't want them to know too much... about you, honey... about us... about our love... our hearts... our minds... our secrets... and everything... I hate them, my little daughters' angel mommy... a lot... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment