Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Saturday, September 12, 2026

I'm getting speechless then, my sweet baby... don't know what to say... just wish I could be with you... a chance with you, honey... a chance... to have your sweet body in my arms... to have you, honey... forever... I'd never miss it... I will never miss it... no way... :)

I love you...
💜💜💜

... just... way... too... much... :)

Want you, my sweet baby... want your love... all the time... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)