Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Saturday, September 12, 2026

Good morning, my sweet baby... my sweet lady... my sweet woman... my best friend... my angel lover... my little daughters' angel mommy... my angle wife... take care... and have a sweet and beautiful day... successful at work... a perfect weekend, my love... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... that much... :)

I'm completing my love letter for you tonight, honey... final lines... and miss you... and want you, my sweet baby... a whole lot... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)