Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Have a peaceful night, my sweet baby... my sweet lady... my best friend... my sweet woman... my angel lover... my angel hooker... my little daughters' angel mommy... my angel wife.... with sweet dreams... and a beautiful day when you wake up in the morning... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

Miss you a lot... and want you, my sweet baby... all the time... you're always in my heart... my mind, honey... sleeping peacefully inside of me... protecting me... burning me... with your sweet love... your great love... for me... :)

Just wish I were with you now, my sweet baby... I'm make you lose sleep... make you the happiest woman on Earth... yet again.. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)