Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Monday, September 28, 2026

Goodnight, my sweet... p_ssy... my sweet baby... my best friend... my sweet woman... my angel lover... my angel hooker... my little daughters' angel mommy... my angel wife... have a peaceful night, my love... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... this much too, my sweet baby... :)

Love's still burning me... I'm keeping the fire of love... for you... for you to feel love... feel me... to feel my desire for love... for you, my sweet... p_ssy... all the time... :)

Just wish I were with you now, honey... I'd "hurt" you so much... I'd make you lose sleep... make you unable to breathe in my arms... make you the happiest woman on Earth... make you never be able to "recover", my sweet... p_ssy... yet again... tonight... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)