Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Have a peaceful night, my angel lover... my little daughters' angel mommy... with sweet dreams... and a sweet morning... a beautiful day... when you wake up... :)

I love you too, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you too...

... just... way... too... much...

... way... way... too... much...

... that much... :)

Love's still burning me, my little daughters' angel mommy... all the time... and right now too... I miss you, honey... and want you too... want your love... want your babies too, my sweet baby... a lot... :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)