Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Goodnight, my angel lover... my little daughters' angel mommy... my angel wife... have a peaceful night, my love... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... that much... :)

Miss you a lot, my sweet baby... and want you too... all the time... just wish I were with you now, honey... to carry my sweet baby to the bed... to make you feel love... to love, honey... to make you the happiest woman on Earth... and to hold you for you to sleep... peacefully in my arms... tonight... and every night... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)