Pinned

I'm getting a little bit... personal and emotional these days, my angel lover... so... listen to your heart too, honey... the musics is more like about me... talking to you about myself... my life... than I'm talking to you about my heart... my mind... and my love for you... kind of a "heroic monologue", honey... :)

"I was born from the sound of the strings...
for someone to give everything...
to be a song just for your feeling..."

Things like that, my angel lover... "heroic monologue" :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too...

... that bad too, my sweet... pussy...

... that mad... that crazy... :)

There will be nights like that, honey... a lot... when we are together... I promised you... yet again... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mWsTms2H12f1m_VmsDbeoiyEdLd2UBj9/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fIaWMQKaX81NQ60ad_tXjaAL7TedZMb0/view?usp=sharing 

Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Want you, my sweet baby... want your love... want... your... babies, honey... a lot... all the time... :)

Take care, my love...

I love you...
💜💜💜 



No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)