Pinned

It's "tipping point" yet again, right, my angel lover? For me too... for you too, right, my love? For our love... another milestone on our strange journey of love, right, my love? Somehow our love story has merged into history... how do you feel, my love? Do you feel a little bit worried... a little bit anxious? :)

I have been doing everything I could, honey... everyday... every night... every weekend... of love... mostly 4 years... an enormous... unbelievable amount of work, right? I completed it, honey... with the power of love... the enormous power... of your sweet love... your great love... for me... :)

There is nothing left behind, honey... nothing to look back... nothing to regret... for me... and for you too... for both of us... and there will never be... as I promised you again and again, right? I promised you... yet again... :)

Take care, my love... for me too... with me... together... and enjoy our love... enjoy everything, my little daughters' angel mommy... there's nothing to worry... I will be just fine... we will be just fine... I promised you... one more time... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xVEsKM0kFmm-cAJBFx6EiDLWHqLBYqlg/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KgdZzLbAg7Vgz4sFeuIxSTKJQYavCnmX/view?usp=sharing 

Tuesday, August 25, 2026

I'm preparing lunch, my little daughters' angel mommy... I will leave now, okay, my love? I will miss you a lot, honey... love's burning me again... I will always keep you in my heart... my mind... in my fantasies of love... in my sweet dreams... night... and day... I promised you... yet again... :)

One more time, my sweet baby... the world's sweetest... bravest... baby... of mine... my little daughters' angel mommy... always remember to take care too, my love... to be careful too... for me too... with me... together, okay? And I will always remember to be a lot more careful too... for you too... the way I often tell you, honey... I promised you that too... again and again and again... :)

Take care... and have a sweet day, my angel lover... :)

"I love you..."
💜💜💜 



No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)