Pinned

It's "tipping point" yet again, right, my angel lover? For me too... for you too, right, my love? For our love... another milestone on our strange journey of love, right, my love? Somehow our love story has merged into history... how do you feel, my love? Do you feel a little bit worried... a little bit anxious? :)

I have been doing everything I could, honey... everyday... every night... every weekend... of love... mostly 4 years... an enormous... unbelievable amount of work, right? I completed it, honey... with the power of love... the enormous power... of your sweet love... your great love... for me... :)

There is nothing left behind, honey... nothing to look back... nothing to regret... for me... and for you too... for both of us... and there will never be... as I promised you again and again, right? I promised you... yet again... :)

Take care, my love... for me too... with me... together... and enjoy our love... enjoy everything, my little daughters' angel mommy... there's nothing to worry... I will be just fine... we will be just fine... I promised you... one more time... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xVEsKM0kFmm-cAJBFx6EiDLWHqLBYqlg/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KgdZzLbAg7Vgz4sFeuIxSTKJQYavCnmX/view?usp=sharing 

Sunday, August 23, 2026

There are still many things I want to do for you, honey... I just don't have time yet... so I will save these things (my blog and stuff like "Seamless Content Injection/Deletion", honey...) later... and gradually when I have time... :) 

I go sleep now, my sweet baby... on time to protect my health... for you too... I will miss you a lot, honey... it's raining heavily here these days... almost all day all night... and right now too... laying on my bed... listening to the sound of rain on the roof, honey... feeling a little bit... sweet for me... with you in my heart... my mind, honey... "she loves me... that much... she does... she really does..." and everything else is meaningless to me... :)

Take care... and have a sweet day... a perfect weekend, my love... and one more time... I will be fine... we will be fine... I promised you... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... that much... :) 

A little bit sweet musics for my sweet baby's sweet day before I go sleep... so she will always feel love... feel me... her husband... her little daughters' sweet dad... always feel... always keep her husband in her heart... her mind... knowing I love her... that much... :)

Take care, my love... :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)