Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... they're still trying hard... I can say... on and off the internet... here around me, honey... and maybe around you too... so... always remember to take care too, honey... to be careful too... for me too... and I will always remember to be a lot more careful too... for you too... the way I often tell you... I promised you... yet again... :)

And if sometimes I'm a little bit late again... be patient... be magnanimous... together, okay, my love? I will always let you know what happened as soon as I possibly could... I promised you that too... :)

I love you too, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you too...

... that much... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WbfWki_lWPBXHo-AES1Q3VUuj02K7bSB/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bfeU8r25M2Lqtn8fI57sbLwgSdUyOeM-/view?usp=sharing

Sunday, August 23, 2026

The notification badge is a little bit too low... so I'm modifying it so that it won't overlap the first line, honey... everything will be perfect, honey... for you... I promised... for you to always feel so comfortable reading my love... feeling me, honey... feeling my love for you too... for everything I do... I do for love, honey... with love... by love... my love, honey... for you... :)

Take care... and have a sweet day, my love... :)

I love you...
💜💜💜

No comments:

Post a Comment