Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Saturday, August 22, 2026

Take care... and have a sweet day, my love... one more time, my sweet baby... always remember to take care too, honey... to be careful too... for me too... and I will always remember to be a lot more careful too... for you too... the way I often tell you, honey... I promised you... again and again and again and again... :)

"I love you..."
💜💜💜

And... uhm... for my sweet baby's sweet day... I won't... sit under the apple tree with anyone else, honey... I... promised... ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)