Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Saturday, August 22, 2026

I'm writing for you, honey... completing my love letter for you tonight... and miss you a lot... when I'm writing for you is when I'm thinking of you too, honey... and weekend always makes me think of you... miss you... a lot more... want you too, honey... a lot more... want to be with you... to care for you... to love you, honey... to give you all my love... to make you the happiest woman on Earth... every moment... everyday... to hold you for you to sleep... peacefully in my arms... every night... for the rest of my life, honey... of our life... forever... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you too...

... more... than... ever... :)

You are everything I have in this life, my angel wife... I'd have nothing without your love... I'd be nothing without you... nothing at all, right, my love? :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)