Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Thursday, August 20, 2026

Take care... and have a sweet day, my love... one more time, my angel lover... my best friend... always remember to take care too, honey... to be careful too... for me too... with me... together... the way I always remember to take care too, honey... for you too... the way I often tell you, okay, my love? I will be fine, honey... we will be fine... I promised you... yet again... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you too...

... that much...

... also... :)

Take care, my love... together... I'm writing for you... completing another letter page for you... :) 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)