Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Thursday, August 20, 2026

I always listen to you, right, my sweet baby? I always feel you... always feel your heart... always feel the woman in you... always heard you... always know what you're trying to tell me... to let me know, right, my love? EVERYTHING, my angel lover... I did... I do... I am... I always... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... just... way... too... much...

You are everything I have in this life, honey... everything I have comes with you... with your sweet love... your great love... for me... :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)