Take care... and have a sweet day, my love... the love... of my life... my angel wife... the angel... from the other side of the world... from the other side of the life... of mine... the most beautiful angel in Heaven... of mine... my Venus... my sweet Venus... the goddess I worship... the goddess of love... of mine... my little daughters' angel mommy... I'm writing for you, honey... and will always remember to be a lot more careful too... for you too... the way I often tell you, honey... I promised you that too... again and again and again... :)
I love you too, honey...
💜💜💜
... I love you... too...
... just... way... too... much...
... way... way... too... much...
... that much... :)
Take care too, my love... together... and don't worry about my mind... my heart... don't ever worry about my love for you, okay, my angel wife? Only you, honey... for the rest of my life... for ever... I promised you... yet again... and again... and again... and again... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment