Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... don't worry about my mind... my heart... don't ever worry about my love for you, honey... I will never give up... on you... on us... on our love... on myself... I promised you... again and again... at least I hope you will always feel so safe in love with me... in this situation... from so far away... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... that much... :)

Miss you, honey... and want you... want your love... want... your... babies too... our babies, my sweet baby... together... all the time... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XDud_IcwlSigk9YzMyj0kBzCWGCCv6j2/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16H34t-li_tNo4z5qscpuJ3uS3ED3_0Es/view?usp=sharing


 

Friday, August 14, 2026

I'm getting speechless then, my sweet baby... there are so many things I want to tell you... to let you know, honey... sweet love things... to make you feel love... to make you fall into me again, my sweet baby... that I'm putting into "My Lover..." and I don't know what to say... :)

I love you...
💜💜💜

... that much...

... that bad... :)

For me... all is love, honey... I lost my mind... lost myself... in your sweet love... your great love... for me... I allowed myself too, honey... I was never like this too... "not me... not I..." too, my love... only you... only with you too, my best woman friend... I promised you that... again and again and again... only you... only with you... and nobody else... forever, okay, my love? :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)