Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Saturday, August 22, 2026

Take care... and have a sweet and beautiful and peaceful Saturday night... a perfect weekend, my love... the love... of my life... my angel wife... the angel... from the other side of the world... from the other side of the life... of mine... the most beautiful angel in Heaven... of mine... my Venus... my sweet Venus... the goddess I worship... the goddess of love... of mine... my little daughters' angel mommy... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you too...

... more... than... ever... :)

".. I won't sit under the apple tree with anyone else but you..." too, my sweet baby... I... promised... for "I know the apple tree is reserved for you and me..." I do, honey... God... told me... ;)

Have a sweet night, my love... ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)