Pinned

It's "tipping point" yet again, right, my angel lover? For me too... for you too, right, my love? For our love... another milestone on our strange journey of love, right, my love? Somehow our love story has merged into history... how do you feel, my love? Do you feel a little bit worried... a little bit anxious? :)

I have been doing everything I could, honey... everyday... every night... every weekend... of love... mostly 4 years... an enormous... unbelievable amount of work, right? I completed it, honey... with the power of love... the enormous power... of your sweet love... your great love... for me... :)

There is nothing left behind, honey... nothing to look back... nothing to regret... for me... and for you too... for both of us... and there will never be... as I promised you again and again, right? I promised you... yet again... :)

Take care, my love... for me too... with me... together... and enjoy our love... enjoy everything, my little daughters' angel mommy... there's nothing to worry... I will be just fine... we will be just fine... I promised you... one more time... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xVEsKM0kFmm-cAJBFx6EiDLWHqLBYqlg/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KgdZzLbAg7Vgz4sFeuIxSTKJQYavCnmX/view?usp=sharing 

Saturday, August 22, 2026

A little bit funny, my sweet baby... in the Garden of Venus, honey... I did plant a lot of lemon trees (to cover the garden when I didn't know what to do with it, about 10 or so, lime for more exact, here lime are lemon are considered the same)... and I see them everywhere everyday... like... always... "just another lemon tree..." ;)

I love you, my sweet baby...
💜💜💜

... I love you too...

... more... than... ever... :)

I miss you, hone... a lot... and want you... want to be with you... want your love, honey... want... your... babies... our babies, my sweet baby... together... all the time... :) 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)