Pinned

For you, my sweet baby... everything and only...

I love you...
💜💜💜

... more... than... ever...

Friday, August 7, 2026

One more time, my sweet baby... always remember to take care too, honey... to be careful too... for me too... with me... together... and don't underestimate them and their bitches, honey... they haven't given up yet... still doing everything they could... I can tell... if there's something they haven't done yet... that's because... and only because they cannot do it, honey... because it's our of their reach... and they have no other choices... only that... I'm pretty sure... so... always remember to be careful with them too, my sweet baby... and I will always remember to be a lot more careful too... for you too... the way I often tell you... I promised you.. yet again... :)

I love you...
💜💜💜

... just... way... too... much... :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment