Pinned

For you, my sweet baby... everything and only...

I love you...
💜💜💜

... more... than... ever...

Friday, August 7, 2026

I leave now, okay, my sweet baby? I will miss you a lot... will always keep you in my heart... my mind... in my fantasies of love... in my sweet dreams... day and night... love's still burning me, my sweet baby... deep inside... I'm still feeling like that... want you, honey... want your love... all the time... :)

Take care too, my love... for me... with me... together... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I lovey you too...

... more... than... ever... :)

Take care... and have a sweet night, my love... the love... of my life... my angel wife... the angel... from the other side of the world... from the other side of the life... of mine... the most beautiful angel in Heaven... of mine... my Venus... my sweet Venus... the goddess I worship... the goddess of love... of mine... my little daughters' angel mommy... :)

I miss you, honey... a lot... and want you too... want your love, my sweet baby... all the time... :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment